- What information does we collect from or about you?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide our visitors with a superior customized online experience. Among other things, we use customer contact information to fill orders, contact prior purchasers to inform them of their order status, to remind customers of events through our reminder services, to send our customers friends or loved ones greetings, emails or hints to send our products through a greeting, email a friend or hint service, and to send service and promotional emails.
- We gather information in the following ways:
- Ordering: When you order from us, we collect Personally Identifiable Information from you. If you order one of our products or services, we will collect and maintain your name, email address, mailing address, telephone or mobile number, product selections, credit card number (or check or money order information if using such payment methods while ordering via mail), order number, referring URL, IP address and a password, as well as the recipients name, address, telephone or mobile number and email address. We collect this, and other information, as disclosed in this Policy, in order to fill your order, to communicate with you about your order, or the recipient, as appropriate, and to send you promotional materials. Before confirming your order, you will have the opportunity to review the product order form and make changes and additions to the information it contains and these changes will be automatically kept for future use. If you cancel an order or do not complete an order we may collect and use any email address or other information that you have entered as we would collect and use it if you had completed an order. When an order is placed for delivery to you by a third party we need to collect Personally Identifiable Information regarding the third party to fulfill the order. This information includes their name, address, telephone or mobile number and email address.
- Newsletters & Promotional Emails: We may offer free electronic newsletters and promotional emails for products and/or services offered on any one or more of our Sites as a service to our prior customers from any of our Sites. We may send you newsletters and emails periodically listing current specials and deals from us or through our third-party service partners. However, you will have the choice to opt out of receiving newsletters and promotional emails for products and/or services offered on any one or more of our Sites. Once we have processed your request, we will not send you promotional emails with respect to products and/or services offered by us through the particular Site(s) of which you had opted out unless you opt back in to receiving such communications directly or by making an additional purchase or attempted purchase on one of our Sites. There may be opportunities to subscribe to an email list that will send you information about the events on our Sites, but we will only add you to the list with your consent. To stop receiving our newsletters that pertain to any one or more of our Sites, send an email to us at email@example.com
- Cookies/Clear GIFs
- Children, Parental Consent and Privacy
The Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act took effect on April 21, 2000, and imposes certain requirements on websites directed toward children under 13 that collect information on those children, or on websites that know they are collecting Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. We want to let you know that it currently is our policy not to collect Personally Identifiable Information from any person under 13 because children are not permitted to use the Sites or services on the Sites, and we request that children under the age of 13 not submit any personal information to us via the Sites.
- Policy changes
This Policy was last changed on May 08, 2009. If we make changes to any terms or conditions of the Policy, the changes will be posted on this portion of the Sites so that you will always know what information we gather. Please be sure to check this page before proceeding to use any of our Sites.